Baked Halibut With Curry and Green Onion Topping
by June 18, 2017,
These halibut fillets are baked to perfection with a bright and delicious green onion and curry sauce. The sauce is sweetened with orange marmalade. A combination of curry powder, Dijon mustard, and mayonnaise round out the flavors beautifully.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Some side dishes that go well with halibut include roasted or baked potatoes, leeks, tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, and rice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time:30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Arrange the halibut fillets in the pan, skin side down. Sprinkle the fish fillets lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, marmalade, curry powder, and the scallions. Spoon the mixture evenly over the tops of the fillets.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish the fish fillets with sliced scallion tops or cilantro.
Makes 4 Servings
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Oven-Fried Tilapia Fillets