Easy Beef Stroganoff With Ground Beef and Noodles
by , May 30, 2017
This easy ground beef stroganoff makes a flavorful everyday family meal. Add a salad and biscuits for a satisfying dinner.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the mushrooms until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove the mushrooms to a plate and set aside.
- Add the ground beef and onions to the skillet and cook until the ground beef is no longer pink and onion is tender. Drain and discard excess fat.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles following package directions; drain and set aside.
- Stir the flour into the ground beef mixture until well absorbed. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add the beef stock and mushrooms; stir in salt and ground black pepper. Cook until thickened.
- Add the sour cream and heat through.
- Serve the beef and sauce over hot cooked noodles.
Makes 4 to 5 Servings