Easy Beef and Biscuit Casserole With Beans
by July 10, 2017,
Ground beef, beans, simple biscuits, and cheese make this casserole a satisfying family meal. Add a tossed salad or sliced fresh tomatoes for a fabulous everyday meal.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- Brown ground beef in skillet; pour off excess fat. Add salt, pork and beans, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, and onion; heat until hot and bubbling.
- Spoon the beef and bean mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Separate biscuits and place them on the casserole. Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Makes 4 Servings
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Tex-Mex Ground Beef Ranch Casserole
Quick and Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff