Oatmeal Banana Bread
by Updated April 8, 2017,
This banana bread recipe is made easy and fuss-free with biscuit mix, and it has lots of flavor and texture, with the oats and chopped pecans or walnuts.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine biscuit mix, rolled oats, and chopped pecans or walnuts; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time; stir in the bananas and milk.
- Add dry ingredients all at once and stir just until moistened.
- Put batter into a greased and floured 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center of banana bread comes out clean.
Makes 1 loaf, about 14 slices.
Calories per slice: 208
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Banana Bread Recipes
Banana Nut Bread
Banana Bread II
Banana Bran Muffins