by Updated March 29, 2017,
This is a delicious spaghetti pie with lots of Parmesan and mozzarella cheese, along with ground beef and your favorite spaghetti sauce. Serve with warm crusty bread and a tossed green salad.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes plus time to cook spaghetti
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Cook spaghetti following package directions; drain in a colander and rinse with cool water.
- Combine the drained spaghetti, eggs, and Parmesan cheese; toss lightly to blend. Put the spaghetti mixture in a greased 9-inch square baking dish or deep-dish pie plate. Press over the bottom and up sides of pan. this will form a shell to hold the beef mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with onion and mushrooms; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce. Spoon beef and sauce mixture over spaghetti shell. Top with bell pepper strips and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Place on the oven rack and put a baking sheet or foil under the pan to catch any drips.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 to 30 minutes.
Calories per serving: 614
Fat per serving: 21.8g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Chicken, Macaroni, and Cheese Casserole
Chicken Macaroni Casserole