Updated June 4, 2017 by
Hot sauce and black pepper help to flavor these sweet and hot spiced pecans. These make a great game day snack or make them for holiday guests.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Heat oven to 275 F.
- Line large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Combine mustard, honey, butter, hot pepper sauce, and pepper in a shallow bowl; blend well. Add pecans; toss to coat well.
- Spread the coated pecans in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Stir to turn the pecans; bake for another 10 minutes.
- Watch closely to make sure they don't burn.
- Remove pans to wire rack; cool completely.
- Transfer nuts to tightly covered containers. Store in cool, dry place.
- The pecans will keep for about a week if tightly covered.