Pasta Salad With Tomatoes, Garlic, and Basil
by , October 7, 2017
This pasta salad is made with a garlic, mayonnaise, and sour cream dressing along with fresh basil and parsley and grape tomatoes. It's a simple recipe and makes a fabulous summer luncheon salad.
Pasta Salad With Ham and Peas
Easy Pasta Salad With Celery and Eggs
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water following the package directions. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the lemon juice, garlic, 3/4 cup of mayonnaise, and sour cream in a large bowl. Blend well.
- Add the warm pasta to the bowl along with the red onion and grape tomatoes. Add the herbs and toss to mix the ingredients thoroughly. Add extra mayonnaise, if desired.
- Taste the salad and add salt and pepper, as needed.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
Makes 8 servings.Tips and Variations
Add sliced ripe olives to the salad.