Oven Barbecued Turkey Legs
by , August 14, 2017
These oven barbecued turkey legs are easy on the budget, and they make a terrific meal. To remove the tendons from the legs, cut around the knob of the leg and pull the tendons out with pliers.
Related: Roast Turkey With Fresh Sage
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Arrange the turkey legs in large baking dish or foil-lined baking pan.
- Sprinkle turkey legs with salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over turkey.
- Bake for about 2 hours, basting frequently with the sauce.
Makes 4 to 6 Servings