Easy Cheesecake Dessert Squares
by Updated April 18, 2018,
Delicious cheesecake squares are topped with cherry pie filling and, optionally, sour cream.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter; press into bottom and up sides of a buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, eggs, granulated sugar, and vanilla until very creamy.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over the top; cool. Chill thoroughly.
- Serve topped with cherry pie filling or fresh fruit if desired.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Desserts and Cheesecake Recipes
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
Daffodil Cake Recipe
Rocky Road Dessert Recipe