Swiss Apple Pie
by Updated April 10, 2017,
A one crust apple pie is topped with cream and cinnamon before baking. Without a top crust, the pie is quite easy to prepare and bake.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Mix together the granulated and brown sugars, salt, and flour; add apples.
- Spoon apple mixture into unbaked pie shell.
- Pour cream over apples; sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until apples are tender.
- If pastry edges get too brown, cover with foil to protect.
Calories per serving: 253
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Sour Cream Apple Pie with Crumb Topping
Skillet Apple-Rhubarb Pie
Two Crust Apple Cranberry Pie
Cakes, Pies, & Desserts