French Apple Bread Pudding
by Updated April 8, 2017,
From an old Eagle Brand recipe brochure, this is an easy bread pudding dessert made with applesauce and raisins.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, add sweetened condensed milk, applesauce or apples, water, melted butter, cinnamon, and vanilla. Stir in bread and raisins, moistening completely.
- Turn into a buttered 9-inch square baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping or dessert sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Apples With Honey and Cinnamon
Apple Butter Betty