Impossible Beef Pie with Tomatoes
by Updated April 1, 2017,
This easy quiche is made with baking mix, eggs, leftover beef, cheese, and chopped vegetables. Serve this delicious beef pie for lunch or dinner with a salad.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
- Layer beef, onion, celery, tomatoes and shredded cheese in the baking dish.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, about 20 seconds in blender or 1 minute with electric mixer.
- Pour egg mixture over layers.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Calories per serving: 425
Fat per serving: 27.9g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Beefy Cabbage Casserole
Monterey Beef Casserole
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index