Impossible Beef Pie with Tomatoes
by , Updated April 1, 2017
This easy quiche is made with baking mix, eggs, leftover beef, cheese, and chopped vegetables. Serve this delicious beef pie for lunch or dinner with a salad.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
- Layer beef, onion, celery, tomatoes and shredded cheese in the baking dish.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth, about 20 seconds in blender or 1 minute with electric mixer.
- Pour egg mixture over layers.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serves 8Calories per serving: 425
Fat per serving: 27.9g
Beefy Cabbage Casserole
Monterey Beef Casserole
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index