Oven Barbecued Beef
by , Updated April 1, 2017
This oven barbecued beef is made with a chuck roast and a homemade barbecue sauce. This easy oven meal is great with potatoes and side vegetable. The foil is loosely wrapped in foil then cooked to perfection.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Trim excess fat from beef.
- Line a large baking pan or roasting pan with a double thickness of foil large enough to wrap the roast loosely. Place meat on foil in pan.
- Place the cream of mushroom soup and onion soup mix in a bowl.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a saucepan; simmer for 2 minutes. Stir into the soup mixture; pour over meat.
- Pull the ends of the foil over the roast loosely, leaving at least an inch of space between the foil and the meat. Seal foil tightly.
- Bake for 3 hours or longer, or until meat is very tender.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with the sauce over potatoes or noodles, if desired.
Serves 6Calories per serving: 561
Fat per serving: 17.4g
More Pot Roast Recipes
Red Wine Yankee Pot Roast
Spiced Beef Chuck in Crockpot
Easy Barbecued Beef Easy Crockpot Barbecued Beef
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index