Baked Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
by Updated March 30, 2017,
Garnish this chicken with fresh chopped parsley. Serve the chicken with potatoes and sliced fresh tomatoes.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Place chicken breasts in buttered 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of cheese.
- In a bowl, combine the soup, milk, and sour cream. Pour over chicken and cheese. Top with herb stuffing and then drizzle with the melted butter.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 20 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Calories per serving: 552
Fat per serving: 24.3g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Chicken Casserole Recipes
Chicken Macaroni Casserole
Swiss Chicken Casserole
Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
Chicken Wild Rice Casserole
Chicken Broccoli Casserole