Updated June 5, 2017 by
This zucchini bread recipe makes 2 loaves of bread. When you have surplus zucchini, shred and freeze in 1-cup portions for zucchini bread or muffins any time of the year.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour two 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pans.
- Put zucchini in strainer and press or squeeze out excess liquid.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and oil together.
- Add flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and nuts. Mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Add the drained zucchini. Mix well and spoon into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake for about 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Serves 24Calories per serving: 219
Fat per serving: 12.9g