Updated June 4, 2017 by
Soft breadsticks are enhanced with pepperoni and other pizza seasonings, making a great party or game day snack. Serve these breadsticks with warm pizza sauce for dipping.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Makes 8 pizza sticks.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Unroll the breadstick dough and separate.
- Place three slices of pepperoni in a single layer over half of each breadstick. Fold remaining half of breadstick over top; seal the end and give it a twist.
- Place the breadsticks on the prepared baking sheet and brush lightly with melted butter.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Sprinkle evenly over each breadstick.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with hot pizza sauce.