Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs With Asian Flavors
by , September 30, 2017
These meatballs are a snap to prepare and cook in the slow cooker. It's a simple "fix and forget" dish your family will love. Serve the meatballs with rice or noodles or make them for a party or tailgating event.
Tex-Mex Meatballs in Spicy Cheese Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Put the frozen meatballs in the slow cooker insert.
- Slice the green onions thinly, separating the white/light green and the dark green. Refrigerate the sliced dark green tops.
- In a small bowl or large measuring cup, combine the white and light green sliced green onions with the remaining ingredients; stir to blend.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs. Stir to coat all of the meatballs.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours, stirring occasionally, or until the meatballs are hot and the mixture is bubbly. Add about half of the reserved sliced green onion tops.
- Serve garnished with the remaining sliced green onion tops.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.