by , Updated April 4, 2017
This easy broccoli casserole is made with instant rice, cream soups, and frozen broccoli. It makes a great all-in-one side dish for meat or poultry dishes. If you use regular rice, cook as package directs, then proceed with the casserole directions.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Add rice to the water; cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in skillet; saute onion and celery until tender.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the rice, celery, and onion with remaining ingredients.
- Turn the mixture into a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake in a preheated 350 F for about 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly and lightly browned.
More Broccoli Recipes
Macaroni and Cheese with Broccoli
Broccoli Soup Recipe
Broccoli Salad Recipe
Chinese Broccoli Beef Recipe
Vegetable Recipes Index