Oatmeal Banana Bread
by , Updated April 22, 2017
This easy banaan bread is made with biscuit mix, pecans, and oats.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine biscuit mix, oats, and pecans; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in mashed bananas and milk.
- Add dry ingredients all at once, stirring just to moisten.
- Turn into a greased and floured 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden pick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
14 slicesCalories per slice: 204
Fat per slice: 9.7g