Easy Turtle Candies
by Updated April 19, 2018,
This easy candy is made with caramels, pecan halves, and chocolate bars. The perfect weekend treat!
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
- Heat the oven to 300 F.
- On a greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheet, arrange pecans in clusters of 3 halves about 2 inches apart.
- Top each cluster of pecans with a slightly flattened caramel.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until caramels soften. Remove to waxed paper.
- Flatten caramels more with a spatula.
- While caramels are still warm, top each with a section of chocolate. Spread chocolate a bit when it melts.
- Refrigerate turtles for a few minutes to harden candies.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Turtle Fudge Recipe
Microwave Fudge Recipe
No Bake Cookies