Individual Apple Cobblers
by Updated April 17, 2017,
A dessert and a spiced snack cake in one recipe! Prepared apple pie filling and a cake mix make this a super easy dessert to prepare and bake.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a saucepan, heat the pie filling with water, lemon juice, and spices.
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package instructions.
- Place six greased 8-ounce baking dishes on a large baking sheet.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of apple filling mixture into each baking dish. Top each with about 1/3 cup of spice cake batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Pour remaining batter in a greased and floured 9-inch square pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm cobblers with whipped cream or ice cream.
- Frost the cake with cream cheese frosting, if desired.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Cobblers and Apple Recipes
Quick and Easy Cherry Cobbler
Easy Individual Cherry Cobblers