Peach Betty Dessert
by , Updated April 17, 2017
Use day old bread or an Italian bread to make this delicious dessert.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- Toss crumbs with melted butter.
- Toss peaches with mixture of water, lemon juice, lemon peel, and sugar.
- In a greased baking dish, alternate layers of bread crumbs and peaches, starting and ending with a layer of crumbs.
- Cover and bake for 55 to 65 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Serves 8Calories per serving: 196