Veal with Paprika Cream
by , Updated April 16, 2017
Veal steaks are cooked in bacon drippings, then they're served with a delicious tomato and sour cream sauce with paprika.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- In a skillet over medium heat, fry diced bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
- Cut veal steaks into serving-size pieces. Brown onion and veal in pan drippings.
- Season with paprika and salt and stir in the tomato sauce.
- Cover tightly and cook for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the veal is tender.
- Add cooked bacon and sour cream; heat through.
- Serve veal with the paprika cream sauce and hot cooked noodles.
Serves 4 to 6Calories per serving (based on 6 servings): 355