Chinese Broccoli Beef Recipe
by , Updated April 10, 2017
Serve this easy broccoli beef recipe with hot cooked rice.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or skillet (electric skillet or wok 350 F. ).
- Add beef and saute; remove beef and set aside.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of oil to the skillet. Saute the broccoli and onions for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together the 1/4 cup water, soy sauce, wine, and cornstarch; add sugar and ginger. Pour mixture over vegetables; add meat and cover the pan.
- Reduce heat to a simmer; cook until broccoli is tender, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve broccoli beef over hot cooked rice.
Serves 5Calories per serving: 643