Tex-Mex Baked Chicken With Taco Seasoning
Updated June 4, 2019
Use bone-in chicken breasts, thighs, or whole legs in this easy recipe. An envelope of taco seasoning along with some lemon juice and preserves makes this chicken a snap to fix and bake."
See Also: Instant Pot Shredded Chicken With Taco Seasoning
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Line a baking dish with foil.
- Arrange the chicken pieces in the lined baking dish.
- Combine the taco seasoning, olive oil, and lime juice or lemon juice. Rub the chicken pieces all over - under and over the skin.
- Roast for 40 minutes or until the chicken reaches 165 F. Brush jelly or preserves over the chicken breasts and continue roasting for 5 to 10 minutes longer.
Makes 4 Servings