Zucchini With Tomatoes
by April 15, 2017,
Zucchini, fresh basil, and tomatoes get together in this easy skillet vegetable medley. Top the hot zucchini mixture with some shredded mozzarella or Parmesan cheese just before serving.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise into quarters and then slice crosswize into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat; add zucchini, summer squash, and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the basil, parsley, and tomatoes.
- When squash is tender add the tomato and herb mixture to the pan. Continue cooking, stirring, for just a couple of minutes, until hot and well combined.
- Taste and add salt and freshly ground black pepper, as needed.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Chicken and Zucchini With Tomatoes
Easy Zucchini Skillet With Peppers