Veal Cutlets With Creamy Tomato Sauce
by , October 12, 2017
Veal cutlets make a fast and easy meal with hot cooked angel hair pasta or rice. The cutlets are browned and then finished in a tomato and cream sauce. Basil and garlic flavor the sauce.
Creamy Veal Marsala
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 19 minutes
- If the veal cutlets are thick, put them between sheets of plastic food wrap and pound to about 1/8-inch thickness. Sprinkle the cutlets with kosher salt and ground black pepper. Dust with the flour.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the cutlets for about 4 to 5 minutes, turning to brown both sides. Add the garlic and wine and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet along with the basil and bring to a simmer. Add the cream and heat through.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Serve with hot cooked angel hair pasta, noodles, or rice.
Makes 4 servings.