Turkey Cutlets With Creamy Pesto Sauce
by , June 21, 2017
Turkey cutlets are lean, delicious, and versatile. This recipe uses prepared basil pesto and heavy cream to make the easy sauce. Serve with pasta for a fabulous meal. If the cutlets are very thin, use 2 or 3 for each serving and cut the cooking time accordingly.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Pat the cutlets dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the turkey cutlets and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan and cook until browned, stirring frequently.
- Add the turkey cutlets back to the skillet and pour chicken broth over all. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and pesto; cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes longer.
- Add tomato halves and cook, uncovered, for 1 minute longer.
- Serve with hot cooked spaghetti or capellini and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Makes 4 Servings