Turkey, Brie, and Cranberry Quesadilla
by , September 15, 2017
This complementary combination of turkey, cranberry sauce, and brie cheese makes a fabulous after-the-holiday quesadilla. It's a simple and unique way to enjoy leftover turkey, or use deli turkey and make it any time of the year.
Related: After-the-Holiday Hot Turkey Sandwich With Gravy
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Slice or dice the brie cheese into small pieces. Spread half of the cheese over a tortilla.
- Place the sliced or shredded turkey on the cheese layer. Spoon the cranberry sauce evenly over the turkey and spread gently.
- Place the remaining brie cheese over the turkey and cranberry sauce layer and then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cilantro, if using. Top with the second tortilla. Press gently.
- Heat a few teaspoons of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- When the oil is hot and shimmering, add the quesadilla to the skillet.
- Cook until browned on the bottom. Flip and brown the other side.
- Slice into wedges to serve.
Makes 2 servings.