Juicy Grilled Turkey Burgers
by , May 6, 2017
Ground turkey thighs make juicy and flavorful burgers, and the Asian hoisin sauce gives them fabulous flavor. Add extra cilantro if you like.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- In a bowl, mix the ground turkey with the hoisin sauce, chopped green onion, cilantro, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Shape the meat mixture into four large burgers or about six to eight slider-size burgers.
- Oil the grill grate with vegetable oil. Grill the turkey burgers over medium heat for about 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until the burgers register at least 165 F on an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the thickest burgers.
- Grill or toast the buns, if desired.
- Assemble the turkey burgers in buns with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, or your favorite toppings.
4 to 6 Servings