Sweet and Spicy Chicken Thighs
by , August 30, 2017
This recipe takes just minutes to prepare and cook, and it is a great way to enjoy boneless chicken thighs. While I usually like chicken thighs on the bone with skin, I'll definitely make this recipe again. The sauce boils down to make a sweet, spicy glaze on the chicken.
Related: Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
Top 24 Easy Chicken Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, sambal, and pepper. Whisk to blend thoroughl.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When the oil is hot and shimmering, add the chicken thighs. Cook for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until browned; turn and brown the other side.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken thighs.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and continue cooking until the liquids are reduced and syrupy, and the chicken is well glazed. Turn the chicken thighs frequently.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley or cilantro.
Makes 4 to 6 Servings.