Sriracha Glazed Roast Chicken
by , September 27, 2017
A spicy Sriracha sauce glaze finishes this roasted chicken perfectly. The combination of Sriracha, soy sauce, and a little sesame oil and vinegar makes a delicious glaze.
Related: Lemon and Herb Roasted Chicken
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hours 35 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Heat the oven to 450 F.
- Line a large baking pan or roasting pan with foil.
- Sprinkle the chicken inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the prepared pan.
- Roast the chicken for 10 minutes at 450 F. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 F and roast for about 18 to 20 minutes per pound, or until an instant-read thermometer reads at least 165 F when inserted into the thickest part of the thigh.
- Meanwhile, combine the Sriracha sauce and the remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Brush with the Sriracha mixture a few times during the last 5 to 10 minutes of roasting time.
- Remove the chicken to a platter, tent loosely with foil, and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.