Sriracha Chicken Wings
by , July 21, 2017
These spicy Sriracha chicken wings are the perfect tailgating snack. Transfer these easy baked wings to the slow cooker and take them to the party! The wings are great with a Ranch dressing dip or Sriracha mayo.
Related: Glazed Chicken Wings
Top 24 Easy Chicken Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
*Trim the wings of large chunks of fat and cut off wing tips. If the wings are whole, cut each wing in half at the joint.
- Combine the soy sauce, vinegar, Sriracha sauce, sugar, ginger, and sesame oil. Put the wings in a large food storage bag or a nonreactive container. Pour the marinade over the wings and turn to coat them thoroughly. Cover the container or seal the bag and marinate in the refrigerator for about an hour, turning several times to keep the chicken coated.
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with foil.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and arrange in the prepared baking dish.
- Pour the marinade into a saucepan and bring to a full boil. Boil for about 2 to 3 minutes to reduce and thicken slightly.
- Lightly baste the wings with the sauce.
- Bake the wings for 25 minutes. Take the pan out of the oven and turn the wings over. Baste again and return to the oven for about 25 minutes longer.
- Makes about 40 to 50 pieces.
Makes 8 Servings