Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
by , October 2, 2017
These brown sugar chocolate chip cookies are soft and delicious. The recipe makes about 4 dozen cookies, and it is easily scaled up for a crowd.
Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Brown Sugar Bars With Chocolate Chips
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it lightly with baking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir to blend.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, egg yolk, and vanilla; beat until well blended.
- With the mixer on low, add the flour mixture until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet with a cookie scoop or tablespoon, depending on how large you would like the cookies. Leave about 1 1/2 to 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned and set in the middle.
Makes 48 servings.