Quick Pickled Onions
by July 11, 2017,
These pickled onions take just minutes to make, and they are wonderful on burgers and sandwiches or in salads. They're great on tacos, too!
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Peel the onion and slice thinly.
- Pack the onion slices in a 1-pint jar.
- In a bowl or 2-cup measure, combine the remaining ingredients; stir to dissolve the sugar and salt. Pour over the red onions.
- Cover the jar and refrigerate for up to 1 month.
- Use on sandwiches, as a condiment, with appetizer spreads, etc.
Makes 1 Pint
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Mom's Bread and Butter Pickles