30-Minute Ground Beef Stroganoff
by , June 20, 2017
This fast and easy beef stroganoff is ready in under 30 minutes! Serve the ground beef stroganoff with a tossed salad or steamed veggies for a tasty busy day meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef and onions and cook until the beef is no longer pink, stirring and breaking up as the ground beef cooks.
- Remove the beef mixture to a plate and set aside.
- To the same skillet, add the mushrooms and butter. Cook, stirring, for about 3 to 4 minutes, until mushrooms are tender.
- Add the cooked ground beef mixture back to the skillet. Stir in the flour, garlic, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Add the condensed soup; stir to blend and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes. Add the sour cream and heat through. Do not boil
- Serve the beef stroganoff over hot cooked noodles, garnished with parsley or green onions.
Makes 6 Servings