Pork Chops With Apples
by April 27, 2017,
These pork chops are braised in the oven with apples and an easy sauce mixture.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 Hours 20 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Heat butter and oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Arrange the pork chops in the skillet and brown, turning to brown both sides.
- Transfer pork chops to a large shallow baking dish. Peel the apples and slice thinly; arrange the slices over pork chops.
- Drizzle the molasses over the pork chops and apples.
- Sprinkle flour over the skillet drippings and cook over medium heat, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Slowly stir in the hot water; cook until bubbly. Add vinegar, salt, and raisins.
- Pour the sauce over the pork chops and apples.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Easy Skillet Pork Chops With Garlic
Pork Chop Potato Casserole
Chili Pork Chops