Peanut Butter Cupcakes
by , August 16, 2017
These amazing peanut butter cupcakes take just minutes to mix and bake. The recipe makes about 1 1/2 dozen cupcakes. Top them with a creamy chocolate or vanilla frosting and some decorative sugars or maple flakes.
Related: Moist Vanilla Cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Grease and flour 18 cupcake cups or line with cupcake papers.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat the butter with the brown sugar and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat the eggs and vanilla into the creamed mixture.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder; mix with a spoon or whisk to blend.
- Add the dry ingredients to first mixture alternating with the milk. Blend until smooth.
- Fill the prepared cupcake cups about 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 to 27 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Makes 18 Servings