Basic One-Egg Banana Bread
by , October 21, 2017
This easy banana bread recipe is made with one egg, melted butter, and 3 bananas. Nuts may be added to this moist loaf, but they're optional. Consider adding a cup of chocolate chips to the bread.
2-Egg Banana Bread
Banana Bran Muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine the mashed bananas, egg, and melted butter.
- In anothe rbowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda. Stir the dry ingredients into the first mixture until just blended.
- Fold in choopped nuts, if using.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan; spread evenly.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Makes about 12 (3/4-inch) servings.