Easy Chocolate Truffles
by May 16, 2017,
A can of frosting, melted chocolate, and some liqueur make these truffles fast and easy.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Melt the chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water. Stir until evenly melted.
- Add the frosting to the chocolate along with the Irish Cream or Kahlua. Blend well.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Use a spoon, small cookie scoop, or melon baller to scoop mixture in uniform amounts. Shape into balls and roll in jimmies, coconut, cocoa, or sugar (granulated or confectioners').
- Place the truffles in mini muffin cups lined with mini cupcake liners. Chill until firm.
- Store the truffles in the refrigerator an airtight container.
Makes About 48 Servings
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Easy Turtle Candies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters Recipe