Mocha Ice Cream
by , May 1, 2017
You won't believe how easy it is to make this rich mocha ice cream. The ice cream is flavored with a combination of cocoa powder, espresso powder, and vanilla. Only 5 ingredients and no cooking required!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a medium bowl whisk together the cocoa, espresso powder, sweetened condesned milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream to soft peaks. Fold in the chocolate mixture.
- Cover the bowl and chill for about an hour in the refrigerator or for about 15 minutes in the freezer.
- Churn the ice cream following your ice cream maker's instructions.
- This will make about 1 1/2 quarts. Churn the ice cream in two separate batches in a 1-quart machine.