Mini Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cheesecakes
by June 26, 2017,
These little cheesecakes are baked in mini cheesecake pan or muffin cups. The peanut butter and chocolate swirl cheesecake filling sits on a brown sugar graham cracker crust.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 18 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Lightly spray a mini cheesecake pan with baking spray or line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with foil liners or double paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with brown sugar and melted butter. Pat into the bottom of lined muffin cups or mini cheesecake pans, using about 1 1/2 tablespoons in each cup. A small glass bottom, a pestle, or a similar tool will make tamping easier.
- Bake the crusts for 5 minutes; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until fluffy; beat in the granulated sugar and then the eggs and milk. Beat in vanilla just until blended.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate in a bowl or double boiler insert over simmering water.
- Put about half of the cream cheese batter in a separate bowl; stir in peanut butter until blended. To the other half of the cream cheese, add the melted chocolate.
- Spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon of the peanut butter batter into each muffin or mini cheesecake cup. Spoon about 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons of the chocolate batter over the peanut butter batter. Gently swirl the chocolate batter into the peanut butter batter with a toothpick or small spatula.
- Bake for 20 to 24 minutes, or until set.
- Cool the cheesecakes in pan on a rack and then chill thoroughly before removing from cheesecake pan.
Makes 24 Servings
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Mini Cheesecakes With Fruit Topping