Mini Cheesecakes With Fruit Topping
by May 6, 2017,
These individual cheesecakes can be topped with any pie filling, or use preserves or lemon curd. You could also top the cheesecakes with caramel or chocolate sauce for serving. Use brown sugar in the batter and top them with caramel sauce and a pecan half. The vanilla wafer crust is classic, but they could also be made with a graham cracker crust mixture tamped down in the bottom of the muffin cups. This recipe makes 3 dozen single-serve cheesecakes.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Line 36 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Gradually add the sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each paper-lined muffin cup; spoon the cream cheese mixture over the wafers, filling the muffin cups nearly full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes, or until set.
- The cheesecakes will sink slightly in the center, leaving plenty of room for the filling.
- To serve, top each with about 1 tablespoon of pie filling or use another favorite topping, such as lemon curd or preserves.
- Makes about 36 individual cheesecakes.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Kentucky Chocolate Chip Walnut Pie
Homemade Apple Pie
Lemon Chess Pie