Easy Meatballs With Mushroom Gravy
by , October 20, 2017
These fast and easy meatballs are flavored with seasoned crumbs and some Worcestershire sauce. The meatballs are baked and then simmered in a ready-made mushroom gravy. If you are not a fan of mushrooms, use onion gravy or plain beef gravy. Feel free to replace the evaporated milk with sour cream.
Spiced Party Meatballs
Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs With Asian Flavors
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a jelly roll pan or 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan with foil; place a metal rack in the pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine stuffing crumbs, chopped onion, and milk. Let stand for a few minutes, or until the crumbs have aborbed the milk. Add ground beef, egg, and Worcestershire sauce; mix gently to blend and then shape into about 24 small meatballs.
- Arrange the meatballs on the rack in the prepared baking pan. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, combine the mushroom gravy and dill; add the meatballs. Bring the meatballs and sauce to a simmer and then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add the milk or cream and heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles or pasta following the package directions. Drain thoroughly.
- Serve meatballs with the cooked egg noodles or pasta.
Makes 4 servings.