Marmalade Pork Chops
by , July 22, 2017
A tangy marmalade sauce flavors these easy pork chops.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a saucepan, combine the orange juice, marmalade, vinegar, and mustard. Place the pan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until reduced and thickened.
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Sprinkle the seasoning blend over the pork or season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Add the onions to the skillet, if using, and pour the orange marmalade mixture over the chops.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the pork reaches 145 F.
- Remove the pork to a platter and keep warm.
- Place the skillet over medium-high heat and cook for about 3 minutes, or until the liquids are concentrated.
Makes 4 Servings