Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
by , May 21, 2017
This chicken casserole is super easy to fix and bake. The casserole is a combination of cooked diced chicken, broccoli, and a simple, flavorful sauce. The casserole is easily scaled up for a large family or potluck dinner casserole.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Lightly butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- In a large bowl, combine the condensed soup, cream, chicken, butter, sherry, if using, nutmeg, pepper, and steamed broccoli. Stir to blend thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared casserole and sprinkle evenly with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Makes 4 Servings