Easy Brown Rice Bake
by , May 18, 2017
This easy brown rice bake is flavored with chicken stock and browned onions along with a dash of cinnamon.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the onion in butter until tender and it begins to turn golden in color.
- Add rice to the skillet and cook, stirring, until the onions begin to brown.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Stir in salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
- Transfer to a buttered covered baking dish or leave it in the skillet if it is ovenproof.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour, or until rice is tender.
Makes 4 Servings