Double Blueberry Cake
by , October 22, 2017
Blueberries and blueberry jam team up to give you a double dose of blueberry color and flavor. Use fresh or frozen blueberries in the cake. Bake the cake in a 6-cup Bundt pan or 8-inch round cake pan.
Blueberry Bundt Cake
Easy Blueberry Snacking Cake
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour a 6-cup Bundt cake pan or a round cake pan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon; stir with a whisk or spoon to blend.
- Clean blueberries and pat dry with paper towels. Gently stir them into the dry ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl whisk eggs with the blueberry jam, milk, vanilla, and melted butter. Stir in the dry ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Makes 10 servings.