Chocolate Whipped Cream
by April 27, 2017,
This easy chocolate whipped cream is made with unsweetened cocoa powder. This would make a nice layer on a dessert or pie, or serve it as a topping for ice cream or a parfait. Or pipe the cream into cream puffs or eclairs.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- Sift the powdered sugar and cocoa together into a small mixing bowl.
- Gradually add the heavy whipping cream, stirring until the mixture is well blended.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or until chilled.
- Beat the cream mixture to spreading or piping consistency.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Makes about 2 cups.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
How to Make Stabilized Whipped Cream
Peanut Butter Frosting
Creamy Nutella Frosting Recipe
Sweetened Whipped Cream With Variations