Chocolate and peanut butter team up in this peanut candy recipe. The peanut clusters are easy and delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the almond bark, chocolate chips, and peanut butter. Place the pan over low heat and cook until the mixture is smooth and melted, stirring occasionally.
- Add the peanuts and stir to blend.
- Drop by tablespoon onto wax paper. Let stand until set.
- Refrigerate or freeze briefly for faster setting.
- Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Makes 24 Servings